Thursday, September 15, 2011

Magic Kindgom

We went back to the Magic Kingdom today, and got to do just about everything we wanted with very little waiting because it was a very slow day at the park!  I don’t think we waited in line more than just a few minutes on any ride.  Right when we arrived, we caught the end of one of the parades, and I was very excited about that!


Family picture in front of the castle!


Daddy and I rode the rocketship ride.  I took the rocket all the way up as high as it would go.  Daddy asked if I was going to fly down and back up at all, but I said no, I just wanted to stay way up high the whole time.  So we did!


We rode Space Mountain again, and did the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin several times.  I love that ride (especially when there is no line).  When we went to the Monsters Inc. “Laugh Floor”, an interactive “monster comedy” show, a two-headed monster standup comic used Daddy and I as part of its routine!  It said it chose us because we were a two-headed human (I was sitting on Daddy’s lap at the time).  I got to speak on the microphone they brought over to our seat!  It was silly and a lot of fun.

We went over to Tom Sawyer’s Island for our picnic lunch.  A local bird decided to join us, and actually ate out of Daddy’s hand!  He was very nice but sometimes had bad aim and got Daddy’s finger by mistake.  Oops!


After lunch we rode two of my favorite roller coasters, Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain.  Mommy got soaked on Splash Mountain!  And I love screaming on Thunder Mountain.


Mommy and I really wanted to go on the recently refurbished “Small World” ride.  Daddy didn’t want to go, but Mommy and I asked him nicely and he agreed to go with us.  I really liked all the singing and dolls.  Daddy, look at that!


We almost forgot to go on Dumbo!  But fortunately I saw it after we went on the carousel and knew I didn’t want to pass it up.


As we left the park, I kept waving and saying “Goodbye, Magic Kingdom!”  I don’t know when I’ll be back next, but I bet it won’t be too long!