Friday, September 16, 2011

Blizzard Beach

Back to Blizzard Beach again today! We have so much fun there that we’ve chosen to use our four “Water Parks and More” all at Blizzard Beach. So we got to do a lot of the same rides as before, and had a great time. I liked going in the wave pool. Every time we did, I’d tell Daddy that I was Ariel the Little Mermaid and he was King Triton. I’d insist that he talk in the deep King Triton voice. When Mommy was with us she would usually just be Queen Mommy, since Ariel doesn’t have a mommy in the movie. I also really like taking the “ski lift” up to the top of the hill where we go to the family raft ride. I would excitedly point out all the lost flip-flops, badges, and hair scrunchies that people had dropped along the way.

I was brave and asked Mommy if I could try out a new thing today, crossing the icebergs using the nets. I saw a lot of other kids doing it, and wanted to try too. I did great and made it to the other side with only a little bit of help when the icebergs started to float away. Daddy got a good action shot!


I was very proud of myself!


Once again, we closed the place down, staying until the park closed at 5:00.