Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hollywood Studios

What a day at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!  I got to see lots of characters I know.

Chip and Dale

Mike and Sully


And of course, Mickey!



I also got to see a lot of different shows.  My favorite place to sit is still on Daddy's lap.  Lets me see better!


One of my highlights was the “Honey I Shrunk the Kids” play area, which I loved last year, and loved even more this year!  I went up and down the “spider web” many, many times and even found some new friends to play with.  We got a family photo by the Play-doh jar.
 

Do you see this mischievous look on my face?  I’m standing next to a "leaf" with water coming down it.  This same leaf was the reason I was all wet later in the day! 

We saw a parade, and I danced upside down to the music hanging from Daddy’s shoulders! 

Like yesterday, I was very brave today and went on a new ride – the Tower of Terror!  You ride in an “elevator” that has some problems and bounces up and down 13 stories.  It was pretty dark and scary on the way up, as there were “storms” and lots of loud lightning crashes.  But after that, I really liked the bouncing up and down part.  Mommy went with us the first time, but then I wanted to do it again!  Only Daddy went with me the second time.  It was a lot of fun, and I told Daddy how I’m going to tell all my friends how I rode the Tower of Terror!