Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blizzard Beach again

We went back to Blizzard Beach again today, and that was just fine with me.  In a first-ever occasion for our family, we were there before it opened and stayed there until it closed (it’s open 10-5 this time of year)!  I got to go on all the same slides as on Monday, and had a great time.  I had fun no matter where I was, as long as I was splashing and getting wet.  In fact, after going on all the “big” slides, toward the end of the day I went back to the kids’ area and had just as much fun there.  Since Mommy and Daddy didn’t go in the water, they got to take some pictures!
I had fun playing on this silly girl alligator.


And I went down this slide over and over again, carrying my own tube back up to the top each time.  It wasn’t as big as the other slides I went on today, but I loved it anyway!


A little before closing time, Mommy and Daddy told me I could go on one last slide, and asked me which one I’d like.  The one I wanted was the only one where we could all go together in the same raft.  They liked that idea!  Before we left, near the entrance I wanted a picture with the melting snowmen.  Look at that pose!