Sunday, September 18, 2011

At Auntie Charlie's house

Last night we arrived at Auntie Charlie's house.  I fell asleep in the car for about the last 40 minutes.  So I was rested and ready to go when we got there!  Today we had a relaxing day just being with Charlie and seeing some of the local area around Patrick AFB, just south of Cape Canaveral, Florida.

I found out she has four pet hermit crabs!  I got to watch as she cleaned their cage and gave them a "bath".  It was pretty interesting, Daddy was watching too.  I even got to hold one!


Daddy even let one crawl in his hand.  I wasn't ready for that yet!


Before bedtime, it was "salon night" with us three girls.  We all got our nails done by each other.  Mommy did my toenails and Auntie Charlie did my fingernails!


Did I mention it was right before bedtime?  I fell fast asleep while letting my nails dry.  But notice they are still not touching anything!