Saturday, September 17, 2011

Animal Kingdom

For our last day of the main Disney parks, we went to the Animal Kingdom.  Right as we were entering, they were about to start a showing of the "Lion King".  So we went to see it, and I loved it!

We were in the "lion" section, so I let out a big roar!


I also wanted to cheer along with the elephant section!


And the giraffe section too!


We then went around to see the rest of the park.  They had a super big aquarium  that even had a manatee in it!  See the large "rock" just below the surface in the upper left of the picture? 


I found out they have a great roller coaster there, the "Expedition Everest", and I am now just tall enough to ride it, so we went on it twice!  It's pretty scary but I loved it each time and wanted to do it again.  It even goes backwards for a while!  The first time I rode with Mommy so she wouldn't be scared.


Then I went with Daddy!


I definitely wanted to go on the "dinosaur" ride.  Mommy and Daddy got to sit in the back seat and smooch while I flew all by myself.


At lunch, another bird came over to say hi just like a few days ago.  Word must have gone around!


We also saw a parade and went to the live action "Finding Nemo" musical.  It was a great show!

After leaving the park and getting dinner, we headed back on the road to Auntie Charlie's house, where we'll stay for the next few days and spend time with her.  I can't wait to see her and her cat Pitch again!