Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Video game and dancing

I got a present from Mr. and Mrs. May, friends of Mommy's who live in the Phoenix area.  It's a Fisher Price game that connects to the TV.  You have to do things like hit the tennis balls with a certain shape, color, or letter on them.  It also has golf and baseball.  I like to play and call it "exercising"!


One other thing I've really started to do a lot is change into my princess outfit during the day.  Pretty much every day, I'll go upstairs without telling Daddy where I'm going, and then when I come down I'm wearing my princess outfit!  Then I noticed that my bunny also has a pink dress, so we're two pink princesses!  I will walk up to Daddy and ask "do you want to dance with your princess?"  Of course he says yes, and we'll turn on some music and dance.  Then sometimes I'll dance with my bunny princess.  Here I am showing how both of our dresses look when we twirl around.  I love dancing!