Saturday, January 15, 2011

Took Mommy to the Boonshoft

Daddy and I had so much fun at the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery last time we went, that today we took Mommy along with us to show her what it was like!  I got to show her a little bit of everything there (including the giant Burmese Python, which I was still fascinated with and told her all about how last time it was getting its new skin).  She also got to touch the starfish with me.

I really liked the "grocery store" section where they have a pretend grocery store with food items I got to ring up.  I always try to do this in real grocery stores, but Mommy and Daddy don't usually let me play at the empty registers!


Mommy made good friends with a chameleon.  It must have known that she loves animals, as it was stretching out as far as it could, holding on with just the tip of its tail, to try to say hi.


I also got to run the computers at mission control for the space shuttle!


The last thing we did before we left, though, was one of the most fun.  There is a small room where you can dance around and your outline is displayed on the screen in different colors and patterns which change every few minutes.  I must have danced around for 20 minutes, and Mommy and Daddy did a little bit too!  They were happy because it was wearing me out.  We sure had fun and will definitely go back again.