Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cold, swimming, pet store and sledding

How cold is it in Ohio?  This morning it was -6 degrees F.  Brrr!  And I had swimming lessons again this morning!

Mommy took me to swimming lessons (this was my second lesson) and I did a lot better than last week.  I was much more comfortable and even jumped right in the water.  I didn't let my head go underwater though.  But I am definitely improving!

Later today we decided to take Mommy to the pet store that Daddy and I have gone to a couple of times.  Not only can you pet the puppies and bunnies, but they have lots of other neat animals to look at too, like snakes and lizards and mice and fish.  It's fun because Daddy teaches me things about the animals while we're there, and I ask lots of questions.  But Mommy and I both like playing the puppies the most!

As if all that wasn't enough excitement, Daddy and I went sledding again (it had warmed up a lot since this morning).  I was tired out by the end of the day!