Saturday, November 6, 2010

To Grandma and Papa's house with Daddy

Daddy needed to take some things up to Grandma and Papa's house to store in their attic while we're in Ohio.  So I got to go up too!  Mommy stayed home to take care of some things around the house in preparation for our move.  We loaded up the back of the truck and headed out.  On the way, Daddy stopped to look at a tow dolly he had seen for sale.  I got to help him test it by sitting on it!  Since it didn't break, I told him it was good.  So he bought it and we towed it up to Owasso.

I had a great time playing with Grandma and Papa.  I did some puzzles, and told Papa some stories, and had some books read to me, including "The Little Engine That Could", which had been Daddy's book!  Too soon, though it was time to head back home.  I fell asleep on the way home too!