Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, we're at Grandma and Papa Roslewski's house!

As the first part of our move to Ohio, yesterday Mommy and I drove up to Grandma and Papa Roslewski's house while Daddy flew the plane up.  I was a good girl for the drive, which is great because Mommy was towing the car behind the truck and didn't need any distractions.  So I mostly just watched some movies and behaved.

Today I had a lot of fun with Grandma and Papa.  Papa helped me finish a 100-piece puzzle (Mommy and Daddy and Grandma helped some too).  We were making silly faces at each other, I think when I told him I now wanted to take the whole thing apart!


We then watched a parade, and at the end, Santa Claus came to town.  And he even blew me a kiss!


I even helped Grandma with some crafts.  We made Christmas magnets!


At Thanksgiving dinner, there was a lot of food, but I only wanted turkey, corn, and a roll.  But at least I ate everything on my plate so I could have some pumpkin pie.  I had no problem eating that!