Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Daddy has a lot of boo-boos

I sure do like to scare Mommy, but usually it's with Daddy helping me do it.  Tonight, though, I sure scared her good when she saw me walking around holding a permanent marker!  But Mommy's pretty smart, she suggested that instead we could draw with crayons on some of the big boxes we have in the house now.

So I was having a lot of fun drawing with crayons when I noticed that Daddy sure had a lot of boo-boos on his hands.  He's been working on the house a lot lately and just seems to get a bunch of little scratches.  Well, when I saw them all, I told him to stay right there and I'd be back with some boo-boo ointment.  Once I came back I went right to work taking care of him, putting ointment all over his scratches.  I told him I was "Doctor Piper" and that "I'm a girl doctor, so I take care of everyone's boo-boos!"

I must have done a good job, because Daddy gave me a big hug and said thank you!