Thursday, November 18, 2010

Our house is empty!

When Daddy picked me up today, he told me that the movers had come and loaded all of our boxes onto a big truck.  It's going to take everything to Dayton for us.  So he warned me that when we got home, the house was going to look a little "silly".  And he was right!

But first before we went inside, I wanted to help him move the tow dolly into the garage.  What a big help I was!


Then we went inside.  He was right, the house sure was empty.  So what do you do in an empty house?  Apart from yelling "HELLO" and listening for the echo, I thought it necessary to dance in every room (and insisted on closing each door before we did)!  I got Mommy and Daddy to dance some too.  We were being pretty silly!


We packed up a few more things, went to eat dinner, then headed up to Tinker AFB where we're staying in the Temporary Lodging Facility for the next several days.  I get my own big bed!