Monday, November 15, 2010

Our house is in boxes!

This past weekend Mommy and Daddy had warned me that they were going to be very busy and I'd need to play by myself a lot.  They needed to get the house ready for the packers who came today.  And sure enough, they were running around the house all weekend getting things organized and doing everything they could think.  I was a really good girl the whole time, and I mostly seemed to understand why they couldn't play with me all day.  But they promised me that next weekend we'd spend the whole weekend together doing things as a family!

This morning I went to school before the packers came, and when Daddy brought me back home, the whole house was in boxes!  It was weird!  I kept looking around for things, but it turned out they were all packed up.  So Daddy and I played on the bed a little, him throwing me around and me having a great time.  At least that wasn't packed up!

The packers will finish up tomorrow, and then Thursday everything will be loaded onto a big truck!