Saturday, November 27, 2010

Millions of Christmas lights!

Tonight Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and I went down to see a huge Christmas light display at a church in Broken Arrow, OK.  It was amazing!  This was my expression when we got out of the truck and I first saw all the lights. 


They literally have millions of lights there, and I had a great time walking all around looking at them.  Here I'm leading Grandma to see more lights.


As we were walking by a gazebo near the lake, we found out that Santa Claus was going to be there in just a few minutes.  So we were some of the first few groupd in line, and when I saw Santa walking down the path, I ran right over and gave him a big hug!  Not shy at all like when I was younger!


When it was my turn to sit on his lap, I jumped right up with no hesitation.  He asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and having just seen another child with a candy cane, I replied "a candy cane"!  Needless to say, this was very easy for him to do, since they were giving them out at the exit anyway.  Made me a happy girl!


One way I am just like Grandma Roslewski is that I love to stomp in dry leaves.  And they had a lot of them there.  So we stomped around for a while, then we started throwing them at each other!  Grandma got me really good!


But I got her back!


What a bunch of fun we had!