Monday, October 11, 2010

Up to Owasso!

Today is Columbus Day, so Daddy and Mommy both had the day off.  We decided to take a trip up to Owasso to visit Grandma and Papa.  Plus, since Papa is scheduled to have prostate surgery on Wednesday, we knew this would be the last chance for me to really play with him for a few weeks.

We've been looking around for a Halloween costume, but haven't found the right one quite yet.  Well, soon after arriving at their house, Grandma, Mommy and I went in "my" room and came out a few minutes later and surprised Papa and Daddy!  Look at this beautiful princess dress!  I had the biggest smile on my face as I walked down the hall and everyone knew right away that this was exactly what I wanted to be for Halloween.  Turns out Grandma has had this dress for at least a couple of years now, just waiting for me to grow into it.


I wore it for a while, and even remembered to lift my dress up when walking through the grass.  Mommy and Daddy have no idea where I learned to do this, though!


I had to change out of my dress to go down to the park, but when we got there, Mommy, Grandma and I sure had fun.  You can barely see Daddy and Papa coming to join us after taking care of some other business.


Hee hee, I'm winning Daddy!  (He thinks I cheated, but Papa would say that just serves him right.)


Daddy often "flies" me on his feet.  So I decided to do the same for my doll Snoozy.


Papa and I "snuck" a treat while nobody was looking.  We weren't really very sneaky though.


I found my doctor's set like last time and got to play doctor on Mommy and Daddy this time.  Mommy's ears checked out okay!


It was a really fun trip and I hope we get to go up there again real soon.