Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fun with Daddy

Early this morning Mommy left to go to Phoenix to visit her family for a few days.  So it's just Daddy and me through Wednesday!

It was pretty cloudy, windy, and rainy today, so we went to one of our favorite places - the Omniplex!  We were there for a few hours because I was having fun (and wearing myself out).  I spent a long time at the little firehouse just going up the stairs and sliding down the fire pole - over and over again.  I was getting pretty hot and sweaty!  I also wanted to see the planetarium show.  The last time I went to this show, back in February, I got scared and we walked out.  This time I wanted to go!  While we were waiting for the doors to open, Daddy taught me the names of some of the planets that they had hanging from the ceiling.  I'm pretty good at Jupiter and Saturn, and can sometimes remember Neptune too!  When the show started, I was pretty interested for a little while.  But then I got thirsty and fidgety, so we went out.  But I wasn't scared!

We left the Omniplex and had lunch.  Then we went to Petsmart for the sole reason that I wanted to pet some doggies.  And I got to pet lots!  I even got a few licks in return.  Mommy would have been jealous.

When we left Petsmart, Daddy asked if I'd like to go to Rusty's Frozen Custard.  Yes!  I even got TWO mix-ins, chocolate chips and M&Ms.  It was yummy and I ate most of mine.

It was a great day with Daddy!