Friday, October 1, 2010

More cute sayings

Over our vacation and since, Daddy noted some funny sayings of mine.

Of course, I've continued coming up with new versions of the "What did one tomato say to the other tomato?" joke.

At a restaurant once, Daddy was coming back to the table.  I saw him coming, and said to Mommy, "Who's that handsome man?"  Mommy and Daddy got a good laugh out of it.  I must have picked that up from Mommy!

Also at a restaurant, Mommy got up to get more food at the buffet.  I looked at Daddy with a serious look on my face, and said very solemnly, "Daddy, I really really miss Mommy."  He did reassure me that she'd be back in just a couple of minutes!

I have mentioned several times to Mommy, "Mommy, when you were gone and Daddy and I were all by ourselves, we were soooooo sad."  We were!

At the resort in Orlando, the first time I went potty, I stood at the sink to wash my hands.  I looked very puzzled, and told Mommy and Daddy there was no soap!  Daddy came in and introduced me to "bar soap".  I had never had to use a bar of soap before!  So he taught me how to use it and I thought it was great fun after that.  I even showed Mommy and Daddy how good I was with it by showing them how to use it several times!

In the car recently, out of the blue I got Mommy and Daddy's attention by saying loudly and authoritatively, "Okay, here's the deal!  When we get home I'm going to give Mommy big loveys."  I knew what I needed to do!