Friday, May 28, 2010

Flying to Wisconsin

Finally we headed up to Wisconsin to see Mommy again!  Daddy and I knew this was going to be a really long flight, but we were very excited about it.  We stopped in Paola, KS for lunch at the restaurant on the airport there, and at Grinnell, IA to stretch our legs.  It was over 6 hours of flying and about 8 hours total time, but we made it!

Daddy had bought me a portable DVD player before we left.  It kept me occupied for at least a couple of hours.  I watched "Cars" - one of my favorite movies.


When we stopped at Paola, KS for lunch, I asked Daddy if they had cookies there!  I remembered from the last time we flew to see Mommy, the restaurant in Shreveport, LA had cookies.  So all airport restaurants must have cookies!  (And yes, it turns out they did have cookies.)

It was a very nice flight, no real weather and no big headwinds.  Right at 5:00 PM we landed at Sparta, WI.  Daddy pulled up to the fuel pump and Mommy came out to see us!


I gave her lots of big hugs!


Look at how big of a girl I am!  I pulled my bag all the way to the car.


It's good to be with Mommy again!