Saturday, May 8, 2010

Back from Grandma and Papa's!

Daddy came and got me today, and much to his delight, I was very excited to see him.  I missed my Daddy!

I sure had a fun time with Grandma and Papa, and was a really good girl (most of the time).  I even got to try (and find out I liked) a lot of new foods.  Daddy is very happy about that.

Grandma, Papa, and I got to do a lot of neat things.  They are members of the Tulsa Zoo, so we went down there one day.  I wasn't scared of these lions, although I know what sound they make.  RAHR!


They had a petting zoo too!


I got to compare myself with the penguins.


Grandma introduced me to peanut butter crackers.  I've never wanted peanut butter when Daddy's offered it, but when Grandma showed how it could be squished between two crackers, that sure looked like a lot of fun to me!


I got to help Grandma in the kitchen too.  Here we are making some tuna salad.  And since I helped make it, I wanted to eat it!  I preferred to suck on it, though, which Grandma and Papa thought was really weird.


I really like the Dora the Explorer series, and a few times we got to go out back where I could be "Piper the Explorer"!  We got to do a lot of exploring up and down the "river" that runs behind their house.


We also got to float boats down this river!


I had so much fun at their house, that at one point, I was so exhausted I fell asleep on the couch in the middle of playing.


What a week!