Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl party!

Today we all headed down to Daddy's friend Steve's house for a Super Bowl party.  Mr. Steve and his wife Brittany are really nice, and best of all, they have a doggie!  Named Piper!  Daddy told me this was going to get confusing, and he was right.  But more about that later.

First I had to get ready.  I picked out my own colorful shirt!  And when Mommy asked what color scrunchies I wanted in my hair, I grabbed a handful of them.  She asked "which of them do you want?"  To which I quickly answered "ALL of them!" 

Don't forget this one on my wrist Mommy!


So that's how I ended up with 7 scrunchies in my hair at once.  Daddy really laughed hard when he came in and saw me.  I was being funny!


So we went to Mr. Steve's house, and I got to meet their doggie Piper.  I took a liking to her right away, and chased her around the house trying to pet her.  Eventually she let me.  Then after a while, once she got comfortable with me, she started wanting to give me licks.  Which means that then she started chasing ME around the house.  It was silly fun!

Whenever Daddy is holding me, I like to tell him "I'm going to go upside down", at which point I flop backwards and hang there until he pulls me back up.  It scares Mommy a little, which is why Daddy and I like it so much.  I really like being upside down!  Well, tonight each time I did it, Piper saw her chance and moved in for the big lick.  I couldn't get away, Daddy held me right there! 


We had a great time, but at halftime it was my bedtime so we had to leave.  I hope I get to see Piper again, she was really a fun doggie.