Thursday, February 11, 2010

Going away gift from "School"

Since Mommy's going to be going away for a while, we started looking for a new day care for me to attend.  Mommy and Daddy are very sad about it, because the one I'm in now (at Tinker Air Force Base) is very nice and we like it a lot.  I've really been learning a lot there.  But since it's on the other side of town from where Daddy works, he'd spend a hour on the road each way taking me there and picking me up - time that he'd rather spend with me than driving in the car!  Sounds good to me too.

So this is my last week at Tinker until Mommy returns.  Next week Mommy is taking the whole week off just to spend a lot of time with me.  I can't wait, it's going to be a lot of fun!  She even mentioned a place with a "bouncy-bounce", and it's been all I've talked about since she did.  After that I'll be in the new day care.

When Mommy came to pick me up today, she was very surprised to see that the teachers had put together a going-away gift bag for me.  It was really a nice thing to do, and completely unexpected!  Of course, I was really excited to be able to open some presents!  I really liked the horsey but there were also some books too, all things I like!


They made a really great card for me, too.


Of course, this made the decision to change day care programs even harder for Mommy and Daddy, but I'll be back!