Monday, February 15, 2010

The "bouncy-bounce" place!

I’ve been talking about it for days, and today we finally went to the bouncy-bounce place! It’s called the “Jump Zone”, and it’s full of those big air-filled “Moon bounce”-type things. I was so excited. Mommy and Daddy were too! And I was NOT disappointed. I had so much fun I actually wore myself out and told Mommy and Daddy I was ready to leave after about 2 hours.

Playing is hard work!


A lot of the bouncy-bounces had slides too!


Sometimes it was hard to decide where to go next!


They had these things all over the place, too, and every time I came upon one, I had to ride it.


"Yee-ha!  Ride like the wind, Bulls-eye!"


Daddy couldn't believe it when he saw me doing this and burst out laughing.  I've had a recent fascination with sock fuzz on my toes, but he didn't think it would override my playing on the bouncy-bounce!  Needless to say, this was near the end when I was getting pretty tired.  Just taking a little break!


Daddy got a couple of video clips too.  I sure showed no fear on the slides!



And I'm already learning how to charm boys into pushing me on the swing!



I hope we go again real soon.

While we were there, Mommy went next door to the kids' used clothing store and bought me lots of nice clothes for the summer.  When we got home, I got to try them on.  I didn't want to do it like normal, one at a time, I just started putting on each outfit Mommy handed me!  Here I have three shirts and three pairs of pants on.


The most surprising part about the day, to Mommy and Daddy, is even after all this play, I didn't take a nap.  I guess I was just having too much fun!