Saturday, February 27, 2010

Grandma and Papa visit

Grandma and Papa wanted to come down before Mommy went out of town, so today was the day. And boy did we have fun! There were a lot of great pictures, too!

I was so happy to see them I ran right over to Grandma when I saw their car. I'm so excited my feet aren't even on the ground!


We went to the park since it was such a nice day (especially after all the cold weather we've been having).  I got to show off my new skills (and scare Mommy some in the process).  Look, Daddy isn't even holding on to me!


Grandma and I sure got swinging high, and I'm having a ball!


It's just like the fire pole at the Omniplex (excpet a little higher).


I had to show off how flexible I am!  Yes, this was on purpose and I did it several times.


I got Daddy to go down the slide next to me.  He didn't know you're supposed to stop before falling off the bottom!


I walked on the same wall we had a video of a few months ago, and surprisingly said most of the same things I did then!


Mommy, Daddy, and I got a rare photo together on the way back.


We went out to our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner, and I sat right between Grandma and Papa.  I ate pretty well, and was a great girl.  Mommy and Daddy think I was just showing off!

I got a couple of new shirts from Grandma and got to play with Shadow too.  It was a great day!