Monday, February 22, 2010

Mommy got me a new hat!

I had a great first full day at my new school today.  Daddy picked me up, and we went home and all of us played on the bed, bouncing and wrestling and having a great time.

Then Mommy showed me all these new clothes she bought me.  She did a big shopping trip so I'd be set for the whole summer.  (And Daddy won't have to go clothes shopping.)  Of course, out of all the clothes, I took to this new hat right away.  I kept mentioning how I'd need it to keep rain off my head!


Daddy and I were having a lot of fun playing on the bed.  He was trying to figure out what I was doing climbing up on him like this.  Silly Daddy, don't you remember the "Piglet and Papa" book?  Piglet sits on her Papa's head!


Of course, the next thing she does is bounce on her Papa's belly, so I had to do that too.  Daddy put a stop to that pretty quickly!