Monday, June 30, 2008

Waving Bye-bye and New Foods

Apparently now that I've done this three times in a row when Mommy comes to pick me up, she thinks I should enter the "waving bye-bye" bit in my blog. I've figured it out: When Mommy comes through the door to my classroom in the late afternoons, that means I'm going to be leaving. So as soon as I see Mommy, I turn to the ladies who take care of me during the day and I wave bye-bye. For whatever reason, they all think this is pretty cute. I guess I'll have to keep it up!



Ooh, I made two great discoveries today: BBQ chicken and watermelon! For dinner tonight Mommy made corn, green beans and BBQ chicken. I was pretty hungry, so Mommy gave me some corn and green beans to get me started. Let's just say, corn niblets and beans make a fine pile on the tray top when the bowl is turned upside down. But when Daddy gave me some of his chicken, I had to let him know I wanted more, lots more! He could barely cut up little pieces for me fast enough. It was great! And for dessert, Mommy gave me some watermelon. (Let me say, that's much easier to chew with no molars than chicken is.) It was so sweet and juicy. I hope we have some left overs for tomorrow!