Friday, July 4, 2008

Over the clouds and through the sky...

... to Grandmother's house we go!

For those of you who have been keeping tabs on my blog, you know that last 4th of July I got my first ground school lesson in Daddy's plane. Then a few weeks ago I got to go flying for the first time. Well this 4th of July we went out to the airport again, this time for my first long flight - to Grandpa and Grandma Roslewski's house for the weekend! It was a nice flight of about an hour, and I ended up falling asleep about halfway through it.



When we got there we were greeted at the airport by Grandma and also by my Uncle Randy. This was my first time getting to meet my Uncle Randy, and let me tell you one thing - that man is HUGE! I thought Daddy was pretty big, but at 6'6", Uncle Randy is positively gigantic!