Saturday, June 14, 2008

Orr Family Farm

Near where we live is this place called the Orr Family Farm. They were having a discount for Father's Day today, so Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and I went and had a lot of fun.

It started off with a train ride. Serious business! Daddy likes this picture because it shows my big brown eyes (chocolate brown, Mommy calls them, just like Daddy's).



I then got to ride on the carousel. This was so much fun, we even came back later in the day!



They have a petting zoo too. I got to pet rabbits,



a goat,



and even a llama!



Then Mommy and I got a little silly!



But believe me, that was nothing compared to how silly Mommy and Daddy were about to get. There were pedal race cars and a track there. Of course Mommy and Daddy had to race. I'm a little too young, but they had smaller cars there for me in a few years!

Here's Mommy revving her engine at the starting line.



Daddy sure is a fierce competitor! Look at that intense concentration!



Daddy even found out how much I like him to spin me around and around. It's great fun as long as I haven't eaten too recently. Mommy doesn't think it's such a great idea, but that's probably why Daddy and I do!



I had a great day and got a lot of fresh air and sunshine. There is more to do that I was too young for, but in a few years I'll be running all around this place!