Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shobhana's birthday party

Today Shobhana invited us over for her 4th birthday party, and we went to "Bounce U", a fun place full of bounce houses!  It's a pretty sad day, too, because this is the last time I'll see Shobhana before she moves to New York.  Her and her mom will be moving there so they can finally be with her dad.  I know how much I missed Daddy when he was gone last week, so I'm happy that Shobhana is going to get to live with him, but I'm still sad to see her go.  She and I have been great friends and always played a lot together at preschool.

We got there a little early and had to wait a few minutes, but that was okay because we got to play on the toys in the front!  I took Shobhana on a little drive.


When they let us into the play area, it was reserved just for us!  There were only about 15 kids at the party, so we got to do everythign over and over again.  I really liked the slides!


I got to play with my friend Avery a lot too.


And do you know what was even more fun?  Almost all of the inflatables there were made extra strong so that adults could go on them too.  Which meant that Daddy could play with me!  Mommy couldn't do much playing because of her shoulder, but she did try a litte.


We had a great time playing, and then it was time for dinner (pizza), birthday cake and presents!  Too soon it was over, and I gave Shobhana a big hug before we left.  I'll miss her!