Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fun Saturday and Christmas Eve!

Today was a really fun day with Mommy and Daddy.  They had bought an XBox Kinect figuring it would see a lot of use and give us some exercise during the cold Ohio winter.  So today Daddy finally set it up!  I really learned fast how to play the games by moving my hands and feet and jumping around.  A lot!  Mommy is feeling really sick, so she didn't play, but Daddy sure did, and worked up a sweat too.  We had a fun time riding down rapids together, racing each other and getting worn out.  I jumped almost non stop!  Poor Daddy, he even twisted his back during one of the games!


We went to Sam's Club next, and I got to see Santa again.  There was no line this time either, so I got to sit in his sleigh and talk with him for a long time.  I told him some secrets again, and when Daddy told me it was time to go, I walked a little bit away, turned around and with a big smile on my face, waved and yelled "Goodbye, Santa!"  He waved back and I looked like the happiest girl ever!  Daddy thought it was absolutely adorable, and got a little choked up when he thought of how fast I'm growing up.

After dinner Daddy played some Christmas carols on the piano, and then we read "Twas the Night Before Christmas".  It was almost time to go to bed, but there was one last thing we needed to do first - put something out for Santa!  Think he'll like a little brownie?  I bet he will!


I got in bed and let Mommy and Daddy know that I was going to fall asleep right away - and to prove it, I started snoring right after they got done giving me hugs and kisses.  I want Santa to come - I am so excited!