Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Movie with Shobhana

Today is my best friend Shobhana's birthday, she is 4 today, just like me!  She's having a party on Sunday, but today I got to go to a movie with her and her mom.  Daddy and Mommy got to have a date by themselves!  Daddy took me straight to the movie after school and we had a great time.  I even got to have popcorn and a drink!  We watched a silly movie about dancing penguins called "Happy Feet 2".  I didn't really watch much of it, but Shobhana and I had a great time anyway.

When we got back home, I had a present to give to Shobhana.  I helped her unwrap it right away!


I gave her some nail polish, sparkly headbands and a watch that helps you learn to tell time.  The fun part was, I got the same headbands and watch, so we could wear the same things!


She had to leave right afterward, as it was getting pretty late.  I was sad to see he go, but we sure had a fun time tonight!

When Daddy came to bed, he came in to give me a kiss like he always does.  He found me cuddled up with his teddy bear and thought it was super cute!