Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is finally here, and I was so excited!  I did sleep in pretty well, which made Mommy and Daddy very happy.  But when I came in their room I was ready to go downstairs and see what Santa brought!  I got my Santa hat and headed on down.


Look, Santa ate the brownie!  But I said he must be a sloppy eater because he left some crumbs behind.  Mommy and Daddy said he was probably just in a hurry to get to another kid's house.

The very first present I wanted to open was the one from Santa. I knew right away exactly which one it was, because I had looked at all the other presents so much the last few days and weeks that I knew which ones had been there last night.  When I opened it up, it was a pillow pet, the unicorn one I wanted just like Shobhana's!  That's what I asked Santa for last week, and he remembered! 

Later I opened another pillow pet, this one was a ladybug from Mommy and Daddy, so I was super excited that I now have two!  That means I can have one at school for naptime and one at home too.

I got a lot of other nice presents as well.  Here is a fun doggy purse from Grandma Bunny.

And I got a Christmas Barbie doll from Grandma and Papa Roslewski.  I could see what it was as I started to open the package!

I got some super cozy pajamas from Mommy.

Daddy gave me a great picture frame that says "Daddy's Little Girl" and has a cute picture of him holding me in my Snow White dress.  I love this picture and had him hang it up next to my bed so I could always see it!

I also gave him a picture frame so he could take it into work.  It says "My heart belongs to Daddy" and has a picture from all the way back on his birthday last year where I'm giving him a big hug but can't quite get my eyes off the giant chocolate cake we're going to have!

I really had a great time opening up presents!  I even slowed down a little so that Mommy and Daddy could open theirs, too.  I really liked picking up the presents and bringing them to the right person.  Since I can read their names on the presents now, it was easy!

Merry Christmas!