Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas songs

We have learned that I have a really good memory for song lyrics, and I LOVE to sing!  Since it's Christmas time, I had Daddy sang "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" a few times.  Then later, he found me singing it to myself, with only a few mistakes.  He was pretty amazed!

I also have had a lot of fun learning some new "color" songs at school.  I've been coming home with a new song practically every day this week.

My favorite one has to be "Pink", to the tune of "Jingle Bells":

COTTON CANDY, FAT PINK PIGS,
GIRLS WITH SOCKS AND BOWS
P-I-N-K, P-I-N-K THAT IS HOW IT GOES
BUBBLE GUM, VALENTINES
THESE ARE ALL PINK TOO
PINK ICING AND PINK BALLOONS
WE CAN SPELL, CAN YOU?  YES!

I like to substitute "Love Hearts" for "Valentines".  I told Mommy and Daddy it's because I love them so much!