Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Saw the Dentist today!

I got to see the dentist again today, since it has been almost 6 months since my last checkup.  Daddy picked me up from school before lunch and we headed on down there.  The hygenist was very nice and she showed me all the different tools she was going to use and explained everything before she did it.  Daddy even learned some things!  I was really great as she checked and cleaned my teeth.

When the dentist came in, he was very nice just like last time.  He took a good look at the two grown-up teeth that I have now, and then found 4 more teeth that are a little bit loose!  He didn't think they'd be falling out before Christmas, but it does look like the tooth fairy will be pretty busy in the next few months.

I also got my first x-rays, and I did great holding the bite-wings in place.  I was very interested to see what my teeth looked like.  You can even see my 6-year molars in the back, they just haven't poked up through the gum line yet!


When we finished with the dentist, it was time for lunch, so we met Mommy at Logan's Roadhouse and I got to show her my shiny clean teeth and my x-rays.  It was a good day!