Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We're in Phoenix!

After I had breakfast and a little play time with Mommy, she went ahead and took me in to day care so she could get the rest of the packing done. Daddy had gone in to work. Since he works just on the other side of the airport, it's very convenient. This afternoon, Mommy picked me up and we headed over to meet Daddy. When we got parked at the airport, it was raining! We got pretty wet getting to the parking shuttle, but we dried off pretty quick once inside.

The flight itself went pretty well. I was mostly a good girl, and fortunately I still got my own seat even though I'm under 2 years old and therefore we didn't have to buy me a ticket. We lucked out once again! I got a little bored midway through the flight, but eventually calmed down.

When we landed, Uncle Scott was there to pick us up. We then went out to eat and met up with Grandma and Grandpa, cousin Jake, and Deborah, a friend of Grandma and Grandpa's. It was nice to see everyone again! I was pretty tired, though and didn't eat anything. I was pretty jet lagged.

Of course, I managed to fall asleep at the very end of the drive back to where we were staying, with "Aunt" Nicole and "Uncle" Stan. Mommy and Daddy tried to put me right to bed, but I was tired and cranky, it being something like 10:00PM Oklahoma time (8 local), way past my bed time. So it took me a while to fall asleep and I fussed a lot. But tomorrow is the big day - 2 years old!