Sunday, June 14, 2009

Time to head on home...

It has been a great visit, but we needed to head home today. I helped pack (a little)!



It was sad to leave friends and family and all the nice people I met. I really had a fun time, especially with Aunt Nicole and Uncle Stan. They were wonderful hosts and completely opened up their house to us. Thanks!

I was pretty good for most of the flight back, but again got a little fussy in the middle of it. I really didn't want to put on my seatbelt once we started descending to land, but Daddy made me do it anyway. I calmed down and was really good for the rest of the flight.

Of course, I wanted to walk all through the airport, only wanting to get into my stroller while we were waiting for the parking lot shuttle!



I hope we can go out to Phoenix again soon!