Friday, June 12, 2009

More fun in Phoenix

This morning I slept in much better. Until about 5:30, that is. Hey, it was an hour later than yesterday! But today Daddy and I didn't have any real big plans, although Mommy was going to have her high school "pre-reunion party" tonight. So Daddy and I got to play most of the day.

Daddy showed me what fun fans can be!



He also showed me that when you talk into it, your voice sounds really funny. I thought this was neat, so I did it a lot!

I also got some practice playing with my Mister Potato Head that I got last night as a gift. I really liked it and played with it for a long time! I had fun pulling the parts off when Daddy would put them in the wrong places. I knew where they went better than him!



Later we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Stoller, to see their house, meet some of their pets, and borrow one of their cars. I got to pet 4 doggies and lots of kitties, and they were all very friendly to me. Some of the dogs were maybe a little too friendly at first, wanting to lick my face. I got a little scared, but when they calmed down so did I and I got to pet them too.

Once we got back, Mommy and Aunt Nicole were going to go shopping, but we got in this cute picture before they went.



Then it was Daddy's turn to try to feed me lunch. I wasn't eating very much, and he went into the kitchen to find something else for me to eat. When he looked back, he got to watch me just plop my head right down on the table. I was tired! It had been quite a busy day so far. So Daddy picked me up and we both laid down to take a nap. I slept for almost 2 hours, but I've got more planned tonight, so I had to be well rested!




(In case you're wondering, we had just come in from playing in the pool. That's why I've just got my diaper on. Plus it is hot here! I'm really liking playing in the pool, and want to go in the water every chance I get.)

Mommy and Aunt Nicole got back sometime while I was napping. But once I woke up, Mommy, Daddy and I went on a tour of Mommy's old high school. Mommy says that the building behind us (the old library building) is the only remaining original structure from when she went there!




After the tour, some of Mommy's classmates were going to have an informal get-together at a local restaurant/bar. So Daddy and I dropped her off and went back to play some more at the house. In a few hours (she really had a good time catching up with old friends), Mommy called and we went back to pick her up. We're glad she had fun!