Saturday, June 27, 2009

Quite a busy day!

Today was just a nice day around the house. But boy was it busy, full of play!

I started off by getting comfortable on the coffee table, reading a book. Mommy and Daddy always tell me not to climb on furniture, so I had to wait until they weren't looking to hop on up here! Needless to say, I was not up here much longer...



So I went over to sit at my table. This is a great table for drawing, playing with Play-doh, and all kinds of other stuff. But who likes to play alone? I called Daddy over by saying "Daddy, sit" and pointing to his chair. He always grumbles something about it being to small for him, but secretly I think he likes joining me. Plus he fits perfectly!



After a little bit of play with Daddy, Mommy and I made cookies! I'm getting to be such a big girl and Mommy always asks if I want to help. With cookies? You bet!



I may have snuck in a little taste. Cookie dough is yummy!



Another big happening today - I decided I am too big for my booster seat. Big girls don't use booster seats, right? I asked Daddy to take it off of my chair, so he did, and put it on the floor. Of course, then I had to go sit in it on the floor and buckle myself in. But I don't need it any more at the table, I'm tall enough I can eat sitting in the big chair!



Would you believe all of this happened before noon? After that we had some of the missionaries from church over for lunch. They were very nice, but I was shy as always around strangers. The rest of the day I got to just play, play, play with Mommy and Daddy. It was nice!