Sunday, July 22, 2012

Leaving Owasso

Mommy and Daddy came back to Owasso yesterday to come get me so we could go home tomorrow!  I hadn't seen Mommy in almost two weeks, so I was super excited to give her a big hug, and couldn't even wait for her to get out of the car.  I missed her a lot!


Mommy and Daddy discovered that I'd been having lots of fun playing games with Grandma and Papa.  One of those was this "Run Yourself Ragged" obstacle course game.  I was getting pretty good at it!  You can also see "Uncle Wiggly" on the floor.


I wanted to show Mommy how to play "Run Yourself Ragged" too, since I knew all about it now.


This morning we had to leave pretty early because we planned on driving all the way back to Ohio in one long day.  But I had time for some last-minute tickles from Papa!  What is it about Daddy and Papa that they like to give me so many tickles? 


We hit the road and made it all the way back, arriving just after midnight.  Of course, I fell asleep about 15 minutes from home.  Daddy was able to wake me enough to get me out of the car, and he told me to go on in and go upstairs while he unloaded the car.  When he got done, he came inside and asked Mommy where I was.  She didn't know either, and then they found me asleep on the couch.  I had headed for the closest comfortable thing I could find and fell right back asleep.  I was tired!  But I was so glad I got to see Grandma and Papa again!