Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July at Young's Dairy!

It has been a long time since we went to Young's Dairy, and today we went back because they were having another of their unlimited wristband specials.  Which means we got to do everything, and I sure tried!

We had a great time at mini golf, and played two 18-hole rounds during the day.  I was really doing well, and even managed a few actual "3"s!


My favorite part, though, was keeping score.  After the first few holes, I asked Daddy to show me where to write the scores down, and after that I kept score the rest of the round!


We also went to the driving range, where I got to refine my skills with a driver.



Of course my favorite slide was nearby, and I wanted to go on it again and again and again.  Daddy and Mommy went along for a few rides, but then it was all me!  I easily went down the slide over 20 times.


Of course, it wouldn't be a visit to Young's Dairy without getting some ice cream, which tasted extra good on a hot day like today.  Yum!


With all this fun today, I was pretty tired when we got home.  I fell asleep before the fireworks, and even slept right through them!