Saturday, July 7, 2012

Kettering "Adventure Reef" Water Park

It has been so hot out recently, over 100 degrees and high humidity, that we haven't really wanted to do anything outside.  But Mommy and Daddy were told about a small water park only a few minutes away, and we thought that would be a perfect way to spend a hot day!

Unfortunately I wasn't quite tall enough to go on most of the slides they had, but I did get to play in the kids area a lot, and even went in the indoor pool. 

I had a lot of fun going down this little slide.  So did lots of other kids.  It was pretty crowded!


On one side of that slide they had some ropes you could pull that would turn on a faucet above you.  I like pulling on these ropes.  Well, up on top of the whole thing was a big bucket that gradually filled with water.  When it got full, it turned over and dumped out!  Every time I'd get wet, I'd run away squealing, but went right back in for me.  It was fun!  And it looked like me pulling the ropes made the bucket dump over!


It was a great way to cool off for the day.