Friday, July 20, 2012

Fun in Owasso

I have had a great week spending time with Grandma and Papa.  I went to Vacation Bible School in the morning, and had a lot of fun with the other kids there.  All afternoon I got to play with Grandma and Papa, read books, and do lots of other fun stuff.  I even got a second (or third) birthday party!  Grandma made a birthday cake because she wanted to get to celebrate with me too, which means that this birthday has stretched over more than a month!  (Mommy and Daddy assure me that it won't be like this every year...)

I liked wearing my pretty Grandma-made dress!


And I really liked this special cup.  Grandma calls it the "Magical Swirly Princess Glass" and I got to use it all week!


Grandma was being silly while reading me a book!


Mommy wonders why Daddy and I like to do things that scare her so much.  We think it's genetic!  But Grandma and I sure had fun swinging!