Saturday, July 16, 2011

Urbana Aviation Museum and kids day at the Greene

Daddy really wanted to take me flying somewhere today, and I really wanted to go with him.  So we flew up to Urbana, OH, again, went to the aviation museum there, and had lunch!  This time I walked all the way up to the cockpit of the DC-3 and sat right down in the pilot's seat.  Daddy was my copilot.  Ready for takeoff!


When we got home, we found out there was a "Kid's Day" at a nearby outdoor mall, so we went over to check it out.  They had inflatables, face painting, a balloon guy, music, and fountains for us to splash in.  First I headed to the inflatable slides and moonbounces.  Whee!


I got a butterfly painted on my face, and picked a giraffe for the balloon guy to make for me.  I'm sure Grandma Roslewski is so proud!


We were only there for about an hour before it was over, but I still had a lot of fun.