Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dental appointment - I have a loose tooth!

Daddy took me to the dentist today, and I was a really good girl.  But the dentist had very exciting news - I have my first loose tooth!  He was surprised that I just turned four, but said that although it's certainly very early for me to start losing my baby teeth, it's within the "normal" range.  Of course, at school there are some older (5-year old) kids who are losing teeth too, so I know all about what it means to lose a tooth.  It means I'm getting to be a big girl, and I am very excited!  My appointment was right before lunchtime, so we made a special trip and met Mommy for lunch so I could show her my tooth!

It's my bottom left front one!  The dentist said it will probably be a couple of months until it comes out though.