Saturday, July 2, 2011

Young's Jersey Dairy special!

For the 4th of July weekend, Young's Jersey Dairy was having a special, "unlimited" deal for one price.  So we went and tried to do everything they have there!  We played miniature golf, went to the "real" golf driving range, the batting cages (I didn't get to go in there), the big slide, the petting zoo, the "train" ride, and lots more!

We even were able to have someone take a rare picture of the three of us, as we went down the big slide.  Wheee!


I LOVED the slide.  I just wanted to go back up and do it again and again.  And I did!  I made friends with a lot of other girls who liked the slide too, and we had fun racing each other.  There was usually no line either, so I'd slide down and run right back up to the top.  It was great!  Daddy took a video of me too:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7UKRD0G8ds


I got to go on the "train" ride a few times too.  Mommy and Daddy even went on it the first time with me.  Daddy doesn't really fit, but he sure had fun watching me have fun.


"Hey, that cow has lipstick!!  Can I ride it?"


Daddy and I still always like to scare Mommy.


I saw Daddy at the driving range and then really wanted to try it too.  They even had clubs that were my size!  He tried to show me how to hold the club and swing, and I had so much fun we had to get more balls.


Look at that form!


We all hope they do this kind of special deal again soon!