Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas morning and I even slept into about 8:30, which Mommy and Daddy really liked.  But when I woke up, I was very excited about presents!  We ran downstairs and saw all the presents under the tree and I couldn't wait to start opening them.


Look at all these things in my stocking!


Since I always want to be an explorer, Mommy got me a binocular and compass set.


I got a lot of games, including Chutes and Ladders, which I now really like and have played over and over again already today.  I also got a lot of great comfy clothes from Grandma and Papa Roslewski, including a Buzz and Woody shirt that I wanted to put on right away!


Mommy and Daddy were able to open some presents too, and I was very eager to help them tear the paper off.  I picked out these nice cozy pants for Mommy all by myself!


I got a roll-out indoor hopscotch game!


I had gone swimming at the YMCA a couple of times while I was staying with my friends Zoe and Mia the last couple of weeks.  They are taking swimming lessons there, and it's all I've talked about since - "Can I take swimming lessons too?"  Well, Grandma and Grandpa Stoller signed me up for the next class starting in January!  I can't wait! 


I did love tearing open the presents!  This one was from Daddy.  I love being his big helper when he's working with tools, and have had a lot of fun with his big tape measure lately.  So he got me my own little tape measure and a Piper-sized tool box to keep the three tools I have in.  It's purple!


After a fun time opening gifts, there was just one more left for me, and it was from Santa.  It's something I've been wanting ever since I saw the one Mia has, but Mommy and Daddy told me I'm not quite big enough yet - a booster seat instead of my car seat!  I was very excited about this as asked Daddy to put it together right away.  Which he did!


And of course, I got to help, so I brought over my own toolbox with my three tools and we got right to it! 


It was a great day already, but it got even better since we had Zoe and Mia and their parents over for dinner too.  Of course this meant a lot of playing, and one of the things we did was all get in the dress-up clothes I had in my room.  Some even fit Zoe!  We sure had a lot of fun.


Merry Christmas!