Friday, December 24, 2010

Cleaning the house and getting ready for Santa

Daddy was vacuuming his office and I asked if I could do it.  Sure!  I did most of the room and the living room too.  Then I did the carpet by the front door.  I really did a great job and Daddy said I could vacuum anytime!


Right before bedtime tonight, as I got in my pajamas, I was very insistent that Mommy and Daddy get in their pajamas right away too.  Of course, they had told me that Santa doesn't come until we're asleep, so I wanted to make sure they went to sleep too!  Once they were in their pajamas, we went downstairs and Daddy read us "Twas the Night Before Christmas".  Then we put out a cookie for Santa.  I picked it out from the ones we decorated yesterday.  I think he'll like it!


Needless to say, I had a little trouble falling asleep and got up a few times looking for Mommy and Daddy!