Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy

Since we arrived in Ohio, it has been a pretty crazy 10 days for Mommy and Daddy, and a pretty fun 10 days for me!  Mommy and Daddy looked at a lot of different houses and were finally able to find one they liked enough to live in.  In the meantime I've mostly been staying with my friends Zoe and Mia during the day, which I have absolutely loved!  Of course I also love the snow, which is has done for about 7 of the 10 days we've been here so far.  Wednesday 12/8 the movers delivered all of our things, and since then it has been a jungle of boxes in our house.

Today is Mommy's birthday, and she decided that even with all the boxes and clutter, she wanted to have our friends over to our house. (This way we have an excuse for it to be cluttered!  Smart Mommy.)  So Zoe and Mia and their parents came over, as did Sophia and her Mommy.  We four girls had a fun time playing together, and I got to show off our basement, which Mommy and Daddy have told me is "mine"!  We had pizza and then what I really wanted, the chocolate fudge cake.  And then presents!

I had picked out some flowers for Mommy earlier in the day.  Daddy and I were at Sam's Club getting the cake, and he said "let me know if you see anything Mommy might like".  A little bit later, when passing the flower display, I said "Mommy would like THOSE!"  pointing right at these flowers.  And I was right, she did like them!


Of course, I was ready for the party long before anybody got here...


So I decided to play a little music while I waited.


Finally the cake!  I helped Mommy blow out the candles.  Zoe is on the left and Mia is on the right.


Yum! Sophia liked the cake too!


After our guests left, we opened some presents (which means I helped Mommy).  But I also had some nice early Christmas gifts from Grandma Bunny and Aunt Jennifer.  And even better, a great box for me to play in!  Yes, I fit completely inside and Daddy could close the box and give it to Mommy as another "present"!


Happy Birthday Mommy!