Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Big girl panties!

I've been doing really well at using the potty chair this last week or so. I've been using it at least once a day at home, and even several times a day on the weekend. In fact, I've been doing so good, Mommy bought me my first package of "big girl panties" today! I was very excited when I saw them, and just a little while later, told Daddy I had to go potty. After I was done, the first words out of my mouth were, "big girl panties?" Well of course Daddy and Mommy couldn't refuse a request like that, so I got to wear my first pair of them!

And about 15 minutes later, my second pair.

And about 15 minutes later, we decided that was enough and I got a diaper back on for the evening!

Oops! Mommy and Daddy told me it was okay, accidents happen! We'll try more later.