Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bye-bye Mommy! :(

As I mentioned yesterday, Mommy has to go away for work for a couple of weeks. She'll be in Knoxville, TN for some training. So today we all went to the airport to see her off. As usual, the OKC airport was even less busy than we expected, so we had plenty of extra time before Mommy had to go through the security line. Airports are fun places!

They have neat railings to hang on to and watch people.



They had a water fountain that was just barely out of my reach. I stretched and was able to drink a few times, standing way up on my tip toes!



It doesn't look like Daddy and I are doing anything special in this picture, until you realize that I wanted to walk backwards, and did almost the whole length of the terminal! I also wouldn't let Daddy walk forwards, if he did I turned him right back around!



I also got to learn how to get on and off escalators. We'd go up one, down the next, then back up, and down, over and over again. I did say the airport wasn't very busy! But I did mostly get the hang of it after a while.

But too soon, the fun was over and Mommy had to go through the security line. We watched her as long as we could, and I even blew some kisses her way. Daddy and I will try to have some fun daddy-daughter time, but we'll really miss you Mommy!